Bumble Balsamic Meatballs
• 1/2 cup Black Cherry Balsamic Vinegar
• 1/2 cup Ketchup
• 3 tablespoons Dee's Bee's Honey
• 2 tablespoons brown sugar or Brown Splenda
• 1 teaspoon mustard
• 20-24 of your favorite meatballs
• Sesame seeds, if desired
Combine all ingredients except meatballs in large skillet. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Add meatballs; reduce heat.
Simmer, stirring frequently, about 20 minutes until sauce is thickened and meatballs heated.
Garnish with sesame seeds and green onions.
Gravenstein Apple Shrub
• 1 oz. Bumble Gravenstein Apple White Balsamic (You may use any balsamic-we prefer the white ones)
• 2 oz. Vodka
• Top with Soda Water or Sparkling Water.
• Frozen Berries or Fruit (optional)
Mix balsamic and vodka in a shaker and shake vigorously. Add to glass with ice and top with Soda Water.
Corn & Black Bean Salsa
• 1 can of corn (drained)
• 1 can of black beans (rinsed)
• Minced scallions
• 1/4 cup Bumble Serrano Honey Vinegar
• 1/4 cup Bumble Cilantro & Roasted Onion EVOO
• Diced Tomatoes
• Tortilla Chips
Mix together corn, beans, scallions, vinegar and oil. Marinate overnight.
Before serving add tomatoes.
Serve with Tortilla Chips
• 1 pound shrimp, cleaned and poached
• 1 stalk celery, diced
• 1/2 red pepper, diced
• 1 large shallot, minced
• 1/2 cup Bumble Milanese Gremolata Mayo
• 1 teaspoon Bumble Bay seasoning
• 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
• Dash of hot sauce
• Romaine lettuce, for serving
• Chives, garnish
Clean shrimp by shelling them and running a paring knife down the back of the shrimp and rinsing the vein out with cold water. Or buy the precooked shrimp to save on time. (We love Monette's) In a medium pot, bring water to a slight simmer with a pinch of salt. Poach shrimp for 3-4 minutes until they are just cooked through. Then rinse with cold water to stop the cooking. Mince vegetables finely and stir together in a bowl with lemon juice, olive oil mayo (recipe to follow), and seasonings. Roughly chop cooked shrimp and stir into the salad mix. Serve salad immediately in lettuce leaves garnished with chives or chill for later. Mixed salad will keep in the fridge for 2 days.
Bumble Olive Oil Mayonnaise
• 3 egg yolks, fresh organic, or cage free eggs are best
• 200 mL Bottle of Bumble Milanese Gremolata Olive Oil
o You may substitute with any of our Olive Oil
• Freshly Ground Pepper
• Sea Salt
• Juice from half of lemon
Beat yolks with a mixer for about 2 minutes. Next, slowly add the olive oil, one drop at a time, being sure to continue to beat the mixture well, as more oil is added. Be sure that you are beating and incorporating the sides of the bowl and no oil is sitting on the sides or top.
Blend in a pinch of salt and pepper. Taste. If the flavor is not strong enough add half the lemon juice and taste. If you still wish for more flavor add the remaining lemon juice.
Can last in fridge for 2-3 days. Robust and flavorful. Make half the recipe by using, one egg, 3/4 cup oil, and a Tablespoon of lemon juice.