TOLEDO, OH (WTOL) - Hundreds of people will pack the streets of downtown Toledo Monday for the annual Labor Day Parade.
The festivities will kick off at 9 a.m. and is expected to end around 11:30 a.m.
The parade will start on Summit near Washington and Monroe.
Several streets downtown will be blocked off because of the parade.
The following streets will be blocked off starting at 6:30 a.m. Monday:
- Summit Street between Clayton and Jackson
- St. Clair Street between Lafayette and Monroe
- St. Clair Street between Jefferson and Jackson
- Superior Street between Lafayette and Washington
- Superior Street between Madison and Jackson
- Huron Street between Lafayette and Jackson
- Washington Street between Erie and Summit
- Monroe Street between Erie and Summit
- Jefferson Avenue between Erie and Water Street
- Adams Street between Erie and Summit
- Madison between Erie and St. Clair
- Jackson Boulevard will remain open for the duration of the parade.