Johnsonville Brat Hot Tub
Prep Time: 30minutes
What you need:
1 large (11-inch x 9-inch x 2 3/8-inch) aluminum foil baking pan
• 2 to 3 cans (12 ounces each) beer
• 2 tablespoons butter
• 1 medium yellow or white onion, sliced
• JOHNSONVILLE® Brats
1. Put the pan right on the grill, being careful not to singe your knuckle hair. Pour in the beer, and add the butter and onions.
2. Grill your Johnsonville Brats to a juicy, golden-brown perfection.
3. Serve immediately to your hungry guests and place any remaining brats into the steaming hot tub.
4. When folks are ready for seconds or thirds--or when stragglers show up late - grab a Johnsonville Brat out of the hot tub and enjoy!
Johnsonville Brat Poppers