(WTOL) - It may be months away, but planning for the Race for the Cure is a year-round project, as well as the other many events put on by the Susan G. Komen of Northwest Ohio.
In April, free mammogram will be offered at various locations:
- ProMedica Bay Park
- When: Wednesday, April 6 (from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.)
- Where: 2801 Bay Park Drive, Oregon, Ohio 43616
- Call: 419-734-8080
- EasternWoods Outpatient Center at Blanchard Valley Hospital
- When: Friday, April 8 (from 1 to 5 p.m.)
- Where: 15900 Medical Drive, South Findlay, Ohio 45840
- Call: 419-425-3267
- Seneca County General Health District
- When: Wednesday, April 13 (by appointment)
- Where: 71 S. Washington Street #1102, Tiffin, Ohio 44883
- Call: 419-447-3691 ext. 342 or 334
If you are between the ages of 40 and 64, have not had a mammogram within the last 24 months, and are uninsured or underinsured, don't miss out.
Need a reminder to schedule your annual mammogram? Sign up for a text alert from Komen here.
Registration for the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure in Toledo and Findlay starts April 7. Be the first to sign up and get $5 off April 7 – 11. Register here.
Nominate a friend or loved one to be this year's "In Celebration Of" or "In Memory Of" honoree here.