Fire rips through Lenawee County barn

Fire rips through Lenawee County barn

LENAWEE COUNTY, MI (Toledo News Now) - Crews are on the scene of a Lenawee County barn after a fire ripped through the barn overnight.

The fire happened on Yankee Road near Weston about a mile from Morenci High School.  The barn is considered a total loss.

The Fire Chief tells us he believes a gas heater inside the barn sparked the flames.

Almost all of the gear inside the barn is destroyed, including a tractor and tools.

There were no injuries reported.

Follow Toledo News Now:   

Download our app here

Copyright 2015 Toledo News Now. All rights reserved.