TOLEDO, OH (Press Release) - SunBridge Schools serves nearly 300 children in grades K-5 by providing the academic, social and character development they need to make transformational change in their lives.
Our children come from low-income neighborhoods throughout the city of Toledo and are bussed to our two locations every day.
At school they receive excellent academic instruction designed for their specific needs.
Next year SunBridge will grow to serve grades K-6. We are searching for the best educators to join our team.
Are you ready to join one of the fastest growing organizations serving a mission, a purpose, a dream?
Apply now! Send your resume and references to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Current positions open: Physical Education Teacher, Long Term Substitute Teachers and Daily Substitute Teachers.
Positions for next year: Middle School Science Teacher
Teacher Job Description
1) Establish and enforce rules for behavior and procedures for maintaining order among the students for whom they are responsible.
2) Observe and evaluate students' performance, behavior, social development, and physical health.
3) Prepare materials and classrooms for class activities.
4) Adapt teaching methods and instructional materials to meet students' varying needs and interests.
5) Plan and conduct activities for a balanced program of instruction, demonstration, and work time that provides students with opportunities to observe, question, and investigate.
6) Instruct students individually and in groups, using various teaching methods such as lectures, discussions, and demonstrations.
7) Establish clear objectives for all lessons, units, and projects, and communicate those objectives to students