TOLEDO, OH (Toledo News Now) - OFFICIAL PROMOTION RULES
Rod Stewart Ticket Giveaway Promotion
1. Promotion Description. This promotion is sponsored by WTOL 11, 730 N. Summit Street, Toledo, OH. The promotion begins on March 12, 12:00am EST and ends on March 13, 2015, 11:59pm EST. Promotion is void where prohibited. By entering, each entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these promotion rules.
2. Eligibility. No purchase necessary to enter or win. This promotion is open only to legal U.S. residents of the following counties in the station's viewing area: Lucas, Wood, Fulton, Ottawa, Sandusky, Seneca, Wyandot, Hancock, Henry, Defiance, Williams, Lenawee, 18 years of age. Employees and immediate family members of employees of Raycom Media, Inc., WTOL 11, and their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, and their advertising and production agencies are not eligible to participate in this promotion.
3. How to Enter. There is one way to enter this promotion. Beginning on March 12, 2015, a person 18 years or older, can go online to WTOL 11 Facebook Fan Page, look for the Rod Stewart Concert Ticket post and comment on the post for a chance to win. Entries forms are not applicable to this promotion and are not necessary to win.
4. How to Win Prize winners will be selected at random. The last person to comment on the Rod Stewart Concert post will be the grand prize winner. All decisions of the judges shall be final. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received. All prizes will be awarded.
5. Prizes. Two (2) Grand Prize will be awarded, consisting of a pair of tickets to see Rod Stewart in concert July 18, 2015 at the Huntington Center. Approximate retail value: ($130). All other expenses not specifically mentioned herein such as for transportation to and from event, parking, etc. are solely the responsibility of the prize winner and guest. No alternate dates are available. No responsibility is assumed by Sponsors for canceled, delayed, suspended or rescheduled event. Sponsor reserves the right to assign seating.
6. How the Prizes are Awarded. All potential winners will be notified by phone (2) days of the drawing. Prize winners will be required to claim their prize within seven (7) days of date of attempted notification by signing and returning an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release. In the event (i) required documents are not returned within 2 days (ii) mail is returned as undeliverable mail without a forwarding address (iii) a telephone notification is not confirmed to Sponsor within forty-eight (48) hours or (iv) winner can't attend on the date specified, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected from among all remaining entries. Any portion of any prize not accepted by winner shall be forfeited. Upon forfeiture for any reason as stated herein, no compensation shall be given.
7. Conditions of Acceptance of Prize. Appropriate identification is required to claim a prize.
8. Winner representatives will be solely responsible for any and all local, state, and federal taxes, as well as license and registration fees, transportation costs, gratuities and other items of an incidental nature.
9. Each winner representative agrees to the use of his or her name and likeness in publicity without any additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. By entering this promotion, each winner representative acknowledges that WTOL 11, and all other sponsors and venues, have the right to publicize and broadcast each winner representative's name, voice, and likeness, the fact that he or she won, and all matters incidental thereto.
10. Limitation on Liability. By entering this promotion, each entrant forever discharges and releases WTOL, its/their parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents from any and all liability, claims, causes of action, suits, and demands of any kind arising from or in connection with the promotion, including, without limitation, responsibility for property damage, loss of life, or personal injury or death resulting from or in connection with participating in the promotion or from or in connection with use or receipt of the prize(s), however caused.
11. Sponsor's Reservation of Rights. These official rules are subject to modification by WTOL 11. In the event of a dispute, all decisions made by WTOL 11 are final and binding. Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right, in its/their sole discretion, to disqualify any person who tampers with the entry process or the operation of Sponsor's/Sponsors' web site(s), or who otherwise acts in violation of these official rules. Sponsor(s) further reserve(s) the right, in its/their sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, or modify this promotion if, for any reason, the promotion is not capable of completion as planned (including, but not limited to, for the following reasons: infection by computer virus, technical corruption, force majeure, or non-authorized human intervention that compromises or affects the administration, fairness, integrity, security, or proper conduct of the promotion).