- Yoplait Greek Yogurt Mixed Berry Smoothie
- 1 cup Meijer Fat Free Milk and blend.
1. Pour ingredients into a blender.
2. Cover and blend for 60-90 seconds.
3. Pour into 2 glasses. Serve immediately. Refrigerate leftovers.
4. Serve with eggs or toast with peanut butter for a complete meal.
Nutrition Information (per serving as prepared with milk): 160 calories, 1.5g fat, 175mg sodium, 26g carbohydrate, 2g fiber, 10g protein
Segment 2 :
Southwest Style Chicken Salad
- Lean Cuisine Salad Additions Southwest Style Chicken Salad
- Baby Kale or favorite lettuce.
1. Thaw dressing by placing in a cup of room temperature water.
2. Place chicken and vegetables in microwave according to package directions – 2 ½ minutes.
3. Place cut lettuce on plate. Top lettuce with chicken and vegetables. Add dressing and top with crispy tortilla strips.
- Top with avocado slices to add healthy fats.
- Serve with a warm tortilla
- Add Meijer 2% Milk Reduced Fat Cheddar Cheese
- Serve with Meijer frozen fruit topped with Meijer Light Whipped Topping.
Nutrition Information (per serving): 260 calories, 9g fat, 590mg sodium, 26g carbohydrate, 4g fiber, 18g protein
Creamy Balsamic Chicken Wrap
- Lean Cuisine Salad Additions Creamy Balsamic Chicken Wrap
- Flatout Light Original Flatbread, or your favorite wrap
1. Remove pouches and thaw spread by placing in a cup of room temperature water.
2. Microwave chicken and vegetables according to package directions – 4 minutes 15 seconds. Drain excess water.
3. Top the wrap with the spread. Add chicken and vegetables. Fold wrap.
- Serve with a side of soup or salad.
- Use a whole grain wrap or flat bread for added fiber.
- Serve with Meijer Greek Yogurt topped with Meijer Frozen Fruit.
Nutrition Information (per serving): 170 calories, 5g fat, 350mg sodium, 18g carbohydrate, 3g fiber, 12g protein
Baked Curried Cod
4 Meijer frozen cod fillets
1 tbsp. Meijer canola oil
1 tbsp. McCormick® Curry powder
1 tsp. McCormick® Ground Cumin
2 tsp. McCormick® Garlic Powder
¼ tsp. salt
1. Preheat oven to 450°F. Place cod fillets on baking sheet coated with nonstick cooking spray. Drizzle with oil. In a small bowl combine curry, cumin, garlic powder, and salt. Sprinkle spice mixture over cod.
2. Bake 10 minutes per inch of thickness or until fish turns from glassy to opaque and flakes with a fork.
Recipe adapted from Try Foods International
Nutrition Information (per serving): 150 calories, 4g fat, 475mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate, 1g fiber, 24g protein