Plumbers torch sparks South Hadley fire - News, Weather, Sports, Toledo, OH

Plumber's torch sparks South Hadley fire


South Hadley fire officials told CBS 3 a plumber was using a torch to cut some pipe inside 24 Bridge St. when a spark fell and started a fire.

The Crack of Dawn restaurant has been destroyed and the vacant space next to it.

Officials said the town is looking to tear the building down as soon as possible.

No one was injured in the fire.

Copyright 2013 WSHM (Meredith Corporation). All rights reserved.

Powered by Frankly