Residents of Oregon apartment evacuated due to fire - Toledo News Now, News, Weather, Sports, Toledo, OH

Residents of Oregon apartment evacuated due to fire

TOLEDO, OH (TOLEDO NEWS NOW) - Residents of an Oregon apartment had to evacuate after the Amberwood Apartments on Navarre Avenue caught fire on Saturday around 5:30 p.m.

People who live the apartment believe a cigarette was the cause of the fire.

Police assisted in evacuating the residents.

No one was hurt.

Copyright 2012 Toledo News Now. All rights reserved.

Powered by Frankly