SYLVANIA, OH (WTOL) – Fire crews have discovered high carbon monoxide levels at a Sylvania apartment building Thursday afternoon.
A resident at The Versailles Apartments located at 5679 Monroe Street called for help around 2 p.m. after feeling ill.
As a result, crews relocated residents to another floor in the building.
The fire department believes recent work done to the building's furnaces may be faulty.
The furnaces were shut down and the levels then diminished.
No one was injured.
Copyright 2010 WTOL. All rights reserved.