LUCAS COUNTY (WTOL) - Early voting for the November election in Lucas County begins Monday, October 5.
Absentee voting will be held at 653 Miami Street in east Toledo next to the Locke Branch library. The hours are as follows:
- Tuesdays: 8:30 a.m.-7 p.m.
- M, W, Th, F: 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
- Saturday, October 31: 8:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m.
- Sunday, November 1: Noon-4 p.m.
- Monday, November 2: 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
The early voting center will be closed for Columbus Day on October 12. The election takes place Tuesday, November 3.
You can show up to the early voting location to request your absentee ballot and vote in the same trip. You need your voter registration card or precinct information and photo ID.
More on the Web