MONCLOVA TOWNSHIP (WTOL) - Flames broke out Monday night, May 11 in the 4000 block of Rhone Drive.
We are told the blaze broke out just after 8 p.m.. Witnesses think the fire started in the garage.
Several area fire departments were called into help. Our camera was on the scene as fire crews worked to put out hot spots.
Witnesses tell us the home's owner was grilling out back, and his wife was inside with a baby. They didn't know the house was on fire until a neighbor ran over and pounded on the door.
"I saw him when he was in the back and realized something was wrong," said neighbor Mark Meiring.
One person was taken to a hospital to be treated for burns. That person's condition is not known this morning.