TOLEDO (WTOL) - There’s a lot to love about the 419. So much so, we’re celebrating Go 419 Day on Friday, April 19.
One thing we love about our community is the variety of local business. We also like craft beer.
On Go 419 Day, Fleetwood’s Taproom will feature five local breweries from throughout the 419. You can enjoy the special beers on tap for the Go 419 Day Tap Takeover.
Many of the beers that will be featured on Go 419 Day are new seasonal releases, unique-small batches and limited in quantity.
Get to know the 419 brews and head out to one of these five local breweries on Go 419 Day. Be sure to take a photo and tag Go 419!
- Pregame Meal - A doughnut, maple syrup and coffee imperial sweet stout
- Florida Sunrise - Saison
- Snap to the Face - A lime, cilantro and jalapeño IPA. Limited batch.
- Happy Ending - New England Pale Ale. Fleetwood’s is the only place outside Inside The 5′s brew pub to have it.
- Squares or Triangles - Peanut butter and jelly ale. It’s the only place outside their brew pub to have it.
- Feeling Dangerous - Schwarzbier
- Oastewezeizen- Hefeweizen
- Lava Monster- Imperial Red Ale with hot peppers.
- Too Legit - Double IPA
- Hello Beer - Hibiscus ale
- JPA - Japanese IPA made with Sorachi hops and rice.
- Crunchy Hippy - Granola Brown Ale
- My Tart Will Go On - Apricot Sour
- Peanut Butter Crunchy Hippie - Peanut butter granola Brown Ale
- Beermuda Triangle - Elderberry, blueberry and blackberry crossover between a Cream Ale and Kolsch
- Dry Hopped Pilsner - German Pilsner
- Brillo - Double IPA
- Blackberry Belgian Wit - Wheat Beer
- Blood Orange Imperial Witbier- Blood Orange White Wheat