TOLEDO (WTOL) - Eight people have been displaced after a fire in east Toledo destroyed their home on Sunday.
This happened just before noon on Elgin Ave.
The fire caused significant damage to the house and has left eight people without a home.
No injuries have been reported.
Toledo Fire Battalion Chief Bryce Blair says the amount of damage means no one will be able to return to the house for a while.
The Red Cross is helping the family.
Chief Blair says a space heater is suspected as a possible cause of the fire.