TOLEDO (WTOL) - CBS is airing special coverage of the late President George H. W. Bush’s funeral ceremonies, which will replace the noon television newscast on WTOL.
There will still be a local newscast, and you can access it on our streaming properties.
View your local news by watching in the live player above, or by streaming our app on Amazon Fire or Roku.
Our website and app both have “Watch Live” links near the top that you can click to watch our broadcasts at any time on any device.
We will continue to show the late president’s services on our Facebook page.
Here’s the schedule for the late president’s memorial services today:
- 11 a.m. — Funeral service at St. Martin’s Episcopal Church in Houston.
- 12:15 p.m. — Departure ceremony at the church.
- 1:30 p.m. — A train carrying Bush’s body will depart from the Union Pacific Railroad Westfield Auto Facility. Texans will be able to pay their respects as the train makes the journey — an estimated two hours and 25 minutes — from Spring, Texas to College Station, Texas.
- 4:45 p.m. — The train is expected to arrive at Texas A&M University.
- 5:15 p.m. — Arrival and interment at the George H.W. Bush Presidential Library and Museum in College Station, Texas.