TOLEDO (WTOL) - Here is your rundown on all the great guests who appeared on WTOL’s Your Day morning show!
- John Wasikowski of the Hollywood Casino says being generous can help fill a food bank and possibly win you some money at the 3rd-annual Hollywood Gives Food Drive.
- Dr. Zoe Deol and Heather Miller from Center for Vein Restoration and patient Thurman Mitchell have an easy way to take care of spider veins, varicose veins and other circulatory problems.
- Tamara Brown from Tourism Ohio has so much to see and do during the fall in the Buckeye State, like the Black Swamp Ale Trail.
- Clint McCormick from Dave’s Running Shop, along with John Lechman of Hospice North West Ohio and Max Lambdin of the Cherry Street Mission, talk about how participating in the 2018 Turkey Chase benefits these great organizations.
- Lisa Sommers from TAHS presents Three Dog Bakery’s Pet of the Week, Schmoopy, who is looking for her forever home.