TOLEDO (WTOL) - Here is your rundown on all the great guests who appeared on WTOL’s Your Day morning show!
- CPA Charlie Heid of Gilmore Jaison Mahler talks about where to draw the line when it comes to helping your adult kids who still live at home.
- Lisa McKenzie of Maumee Valley Save-A-Pet and Ouija invite you to the Amazin' Grazin' Fundraiser to benefit the organization.
- Geoff Earnhart invites you to have some spooky weekend fun at Fort Meigs.
- Lynn Riehle of Three Dog Bakery talks about all the fun things they have for pets for Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas.
- This week’s Three Dog Bakery’s Pet of the Week is Purdy, introduced to us by Laura Simmons Wark from LCCCC.