TOLEDO, OH (WTOL) - Fall is an extremely festive time of year for families and those who love a fright.
Here’s a look at some MUST-DO Haunted Tours in the 419 that only come once a year:
- A once in a lifetime experience: be a part of a REAL paranormal investigation. Join the Ohio Researchers of Banded Spirits (ORBS) paranormal team that’s nationally known for its work in paranormal activity investigations. Saturday, October 27 from 8 – 12 pm. This is at the Toledo Firefighters Museum, 918 West Sylvania Ave., Toledo.
- ONLY 30 spots available - $25 per person
- Must call 419-478-3473
- Portion of the proceeds support the Toledo Firefighters Museum
- Set your own path around the historical society grounds – make spots at Lunatic Asylum, Scarecrow Alley, Zoltar Fortune Telling, Hall of Haunts and Folklore Tails and more.
- Friday, October 26 from 7-10 p.m.
- Wood County Historical Center & Museum (13660 County Home Road in Bowling Green)
- Space limited: call 419-352-0967 for tickets $25 per adult
- Unlike most pop-up haunted houses, Haunted Collingwood tours will be a guided and informative — with the occasional surprise! Guests of all ages will enjoy learning and walking the haunted halls of the Collingwood Arts Center, which has been featured in many paranormal journals and books.
- October 26 and 27 from 8-10 p.m.
- For ticket information call 419-244-2787
Cedar Point – Halloweekends | Sandusky | now through Oct. 28
Haunted Hydro | Fremont | now through Nov. 3
"The Legend of Holcomb Road" – Movie premiere, Oct. 12 | Maumee Indoor Theatre
House of Damnation | Maumee | now through Oct. 13
Lake Eerie Fearfest | Sandusky | now through Oct. 28
Putnam County's Haunted Cornfield | Ottawa, Ohio | Friday & Saturday nights through Oct. 27